Doria Professional footwear49,95 € DORIAWHT
The model DORIA is a classic clog totally adapted to the needs of healthcare professionals. The adjustable velcrostrap in the back of the shoe takes care of a perfect connection to your foot. The protective edge in Lycra of the instep avoids friction and irritation. The Move-designs are ultra light with antistatic properties and a slip resistant sole. The breathable inner lining in Coolmax ® keeps your feet cool and draws perspiration away from the skin. The outer material consists of leather and can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth. The anatomical shaped foot bed and outsole that at any point touches the ground, ensures a healthy support of the foot.
This model has a 3 cm heel.
- CE-standard - CE EN 20347 certified
- Coolmax®-lining - This technical material keeps your feet cool and draws perspiration away from the skin
- Easy maintenance - The shoe can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Schock absorbing - The midsole in EVA garantees shock absorption
- Ultra light - The midsole in EVA is very light, flexible and shock absorbing. The average shoe weight is 250 gram.
- Renewable insole with Coolmax®. You can easily replace the insole regularly with our ultra comfortable insole OXYFOAM or use your own orthopedic insoles.
- Anti-static ESD - The shoe features a plug that improves the dissipation of static electricity and meets the ESD standard.
- Slip resistant SRC - The rubber outsole provides excellent grip, both on wet and dry floors and complies with the SRC standard.